Clip ‘n Climb for Schools
Looking for a fun extension to the classroom, mixing education with a physical activity? Or do you need an end of term reward for your pupils that will really impress! At Clip ‘n Climb we’ve got you covered.
Clip ‘n Climb is a fun, safe introduction to climbing that makes for a great bonding exercise. You’ll see your pupils’ confidence soar as they climb the stairway to heaven, test their nerve on the drop slide, and try to beat their best time on the colourful climbing walls.
Sessions suitable for:
- Day Care / Nurseries – for children aged 2 to 4 years old with age specific music and climbing games (children must be accompanied by a teacher/carer at a ratio of 1:1)
- Primary Schools
- Secondary Schools
- SEND Schools
- A safe climbing experience, with a full safety briefing and harness fitting completed by trained staff – please allow an additional 30 minutes
- A variety of climbing challenges, each with different skill levels, to ensure there’s a climbing challenge for everyone
- Clip ‘n Climb staff support and coach pupils during their climbing session – teachers are welcome to climb too
- Exclusive use of the arena for your school
- A fun climbing experience that can support sport and physical education learning
- Bespoke sessions available during school hours – we can create a package that fits every age and budget – reduced rates available for block bookings
- We can change the music level and lighting to enhance the experience for pupils with special educational needs
- Climbing can be suitable for pupils with some disabilities and our briefing room, arena, café and toilets are wheelchair accessible – please call ahead to discuss
- 30 minutes to 1 hour climbing sessions for 10 to 30+ pupils
- Classroom style areas for additional activities
- Refreshments and snacks available from our South Ridge Café, free parking, toilets, seated waiting areas for non-climbing support staff and pupils
How much it costs:
The sessions are tailored to your needs, with prices starting from £5 per climber. The session is totally free for non-climbers.
Find out more:
To find a participating centre near you, please see below.
The Ship Building, Brest Road, Plymouth, PL6 5AA Find out more >
Clip 'n Climb Reading, The Grain Store, Bridge Farm, Reading, RG2 9HT Find out more >
Phone: 0118 3388067
East Kent Retail Park, Westwood Rd, Westwood, Broadstairs CT10 2RQ Find out more >
BE PART OF OUR FRANCHISE
Are you ready for a change? Are you ready to run your own FUN business that is profitable and a life style change that is different from the normal day to day job. Clip 'n Climb is an exciting turn-key leisure business model and Clip 'n Climb UK are looking for new franchisees to join them with many UK locations available. Get in touch